In The News
'Stache-off Second Week Preview
Despite decreased morale due to an illness over the weekend, 'stache-lete Chris "Smooth as an Asian Man" Kim will continue in the second week of the competition. "I'm feeling better now. Even though I wasn't allowed to take any medication due to the strict IMGC banned substance rules, there was a Project Runway marathon on Bravo today, so it's all good." Owen "Hairless pride of Wales" Hofmann is also going strong into the second week. The two staches are slowly but surely making their way onto the weary faces of these living legends of the professional 'stache growing world. Those who have the good fortune to see these men up close can see their progress in person. In fact, this may be the only way to see their progress. "I've got a lot of blondish hairs in my mustache. You kinda have to get up close and angle in the light to see it all," said Hofmann. Kim currently has the advantage in mustache hair length, but Hofmann has more hair density. As always, the StacheTracker provides the latest details.
